Be at the center of the company and the heart of the FX market. Design, implement, and maintain bleeding edge low latency infrastructure. Work with a talented team to ship code.
• Object-Oriented software development experience
• 3 to 10 years of experience using C++ and STL in a Linux environment.
• Knowledge of OS and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, multicast)
• Experience with concurrent programming (e.g. multi-threaded, reactor)
NICE TO HAVES
• Experience with a scripting or dynamic language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl)
• Experience with low-latency messaging middleware/pub-sub technologies
• Strong work ethic, good written and verbal communication skills
Python, C++, Linux